Kostas Katsoulas was born in Athens.
• He graduated from the Italian School of Athens.
• In 1988 he graduated from the School of Physiotherapy in Athens.
• Specialized in the Vojta method in Rome (1988 - 1989) with Professor Vaclav Vojta himself.
• In 2002 he became a trainer of the Vojta method.
• Specialized in the Hollman rehabilitation method in Cannero, Switzerland (2002-2004).
• In 2005, he specialized in adult rehabilitation using the Vojta method at the University Clinic in Heidelberg.
• He was a professor of Physiotherapy in Lamia (2002 - 2005).
• Founded the Greek Vojta Center (one of the three Vojta centers in the world) in Athens in 1989.
• He is in close cooperation with other centers that apply the Vojta method in Europe.
• He has participated as a speaker at many conferences and neurological rehabilitation days.